Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Young Blood

July 12, 2009
Staff House
10:00pm

Yesterday was so liberating. With lesser load at work, I was able to pour my heart's desires into writing. I feel so clean and light now.

Being the "feelingera" and confident that I am, I send the article to Inquirer's Young Blood section. I got a reply that it will be published soon. I feel so excited about that. I can imagine my mother's reaction if she were to read that. I am quite sure that F doesn't newspapers, he will never know.

I wish that I could inspire other people in my story. Yes, it is a story of my life. How I was able to defy and continue to struggle with the odds. I may have failed, but the whole experience of loving him made me resilient over time. Ours was a wonderful love story that has to end right on time.

I am almost tempted to publish that article on my blog site but I was told not to for it already belongs to INQ.I don't know much about copy rights, anyway. Poor me.

No comments: