Saturday, July 18, 2009

In God, I Trust

On this day of your life, Kathryn, we believe God wants you to know...
... that it's OK.

Just rest for a moment. It's OK. Yes, things are crazy, yes, the world is going nuts. Yet, deep underneath the stormy waves, there, in the core of your being, there is pure silence, pure love. And ... it's ... just ... OK.

Awww. I just tried on this FB application. How accurate this could be?!? And my prayer tonight:

Lord, I trust in You so much. I want to thank you today because I was able to be with my family and friends. It may be a bit weird that some people are uber thoughtful nowadays. Hahaha. I am not complaining, Papa God. I love you. I appreciate Your kindness and all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Lord, i am sorry for all of my sins. Help me find acceptance and forgiveness in my heart. Thank you, too for the message. Yes, it's okay. Everything will be alright soon. Thy will be done. Amen.

No comments: