Monday, July 27, 2009

Of Taguig and of Disappearance

Today marked my first working day at S6. I was asked to report there to participate in the fire drill. It was actually a seminar on what to do and the actual drill will be conducted next week. I don't know if I'll be able to participate on that because I don't know yet when I'll be back from the South.

My first day was okay. It was tiring, consuming and boring. It was tiring because I had to do some rounds and roving in my department. Checked the display items, the bearing of the sales clerks and the over-all appearance of the selling area. It was consuming because I also did the inventory of the newly arrived items in the warehouse. I didn't realize that I spent most of my afternoon there that i eventually missed my coffee break. Moreover, I can say that the job of a Department Supervisor is plain boring.

If there's one funny thing that happened today, I would be my SMS conversation with F. Disappear is the word for today. Hahaha. I can't believe how he could still manage to assume. Tsk. Is he the only F in the world? Feelingero talaga si F.

No comments: