Friday, July 17, 2009

I don't want to cry anymore

Funny how I cannot find the words to express what I really feel. I just want to cry and cry and cry forever. Why does it have to hurt like this? What did I do to deserve this misery? Why does it have to me? Why us? So many questions that I cannot answer. So many questions that I am too scared to ask.

Every passing is day is like a torture. Yes, I get to talk with F but it only made me long for him. I don't want to torture myself anymore. That's the very reason why I decided to veer away from the things that I used to enjoy and adore.

Somehow, in my heart of hearts, I still wish for our happy ending but that could be next to impossible. I have hurt him so much. I despise myself for doing that to the man I want to live ever after. And so I must accept this fate. I should let him be happy in the very arms of that loving someone, like "achiever".

No comments: