Wednesday, July 8, 2009

when it's over, is it really over?

I have been very confused with the predicament I am in right now. I am sure to let him go. I did. I had to because he wanted some space. And I, I really wanted to go abroad either to study or to work. Things aren't working for us the way we envisioned our love story. 2 weeks ago, "the end" was written on the last page.

However, last night, we watched Transformers. He finally gave in because I am so makulit on claiming my movie prize. I miss the kisses. The touches. It was so blissful that I never wanted that magical moment to end. Hahaha. It wasn't really magical, maybe lustful.

When it is over, you can feel it within you. Like you still care for the person but your heart no longer beats for him. There's no more kilig. Just fondness for old time's sake. I just hope that there'll be no another F to come my way. I am quite over the heartaches from lies and betrayals. I don't know but for me, I am closing that chapter of my life. Forever.

No comments: