Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weird

Things are getting weird. I am actually not asking for any explanations or whatsoever. Blame it to my phone's send to all option. I am guilty of sending spam SMS last night but I never thought his name would still be in my phone book so I wasn't really that ready to read his SMS the morning after.

Weird. He told me that he made those things for me to hate him because that's what I wanted. Did I ever want myself be hurt by his actions? Tsk. I wonder why some people cannot take responsibility for their actions. You said those words yourself. You meant every word. WHAT YOU TOLD ME IS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! That's who you really are. You are a poseur, liar and user. For the love of God, be man enough and be responsible for your actions. Grow up!

Weird again. I don't hate you. I never did despite all the crappy things you did to me. And I don't know why. I may be hurt in the process but I can still find it in my heart to forgive you. I repeat, I don't hate you.

* * * * *
Oh crap, I don't have my period yet. Sweetie, you are two days late already. Don't torture me.

No comments: