Wednesday, July 15, 2009

less ZZZZZZ

Ever since, Metro Market Market people called me to inform the results of my medical exam, I find it really hard to sleep. For the first time, I feared for my life. Am I a walking time bomb? That anytime will explode anywhere.

Yes, I knew that something was wrong in my body. I easily get tired and feel dizzy. But my trauma in going to hospitals kept me from visiting our family doctor. The smell of the hospital makes me vomit. I don't know but hospitals bring sad memories to me.

But finding out my real sickness came to me as a shock. I was alone in far flung city in the south with no one to comfort me. No one to hug me when the news was delivered. Alone and sad---that's how I was feeling on that Monday morning. I felt sad because at this age, I could do more. I want to achieve more goals and yet, I will be down with sickness soon.

In my solitude, prayers are my best weapon. I know that God is with me. He's the one carrying me now. Helping me with this obstacle. I need to learn that my body is the temple of the Holy spirit, I should take good care of it.

If I have only one prayer now, I would bargain to God for 5 more years of life. I want to celebrate it in best ways possible. The Integrated Bar of the Philippines is waiting for me, I will be a member soon. I can rise from this illness.

***My solitude brought wonders to my writing touch. Ahaha. I was able to write more journals. I'll upload some soon.

No comments: