Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shall I?

Since I have been losing weight real fast, I still want to hasten the process in a healthy manner. With this predicament, I googled and googled until I chanced upon a water therapy called Lemon Detox Diet.

After quite a search, I am now contemplating to try the Lemon Detox Diet or Master cleanse. It became well-known after Beyonce reportedly lost 20 pounds in two weeks to prepare for her role in Dream Girls. The ingredients are readily available in any Healthy Options store. The diet requires the absence of solid food. That meant water and lemonade alone for a period of time.

The Diet

Upon waking up:
- Drink an 8 ounce glass of cold water and add 1 tablespoon of sea salt

Throughout the Day (around 6-12 glasses):
- Mix the following ingredients with an 8 ounce glass of very cold water:
-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (Grade B)
-A pinch of cayenne pepper

*Also take at least 8 glasses of water during the day

Before going to bed:
-Take 1 serving of Smooth Move Tea

The Diet Period:
The diet lasts between 3 to 14 days.

Beginners are advised to try the 3-day plan to get the body used to the idea of detox. And may want to do it monthly. But for others who really want to lose weight (like me), the detox can be done for a longer period of time.

* * * * *
Now, I have a drive to go to Trinoma. Must buy those ingredients at Healthy Options. Tsk. I have no more reasons to skip claiming the PictureBooks.

* * * * *
SHOUT OUT: Happy Birthday, Granny. More birthdays to come. I love you.

No comments: