Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Request that I NEVER Asked for

You have requested that your password be sent to you via
email.

This email has been sent to the address we have on file, so
that nobody else will see it.

User ID: lea***********
Password: *************


I really have no idea who requested for my Multiply password when I never did. Tsk. I value my privacy so much that I am so sad about this. I never tried to decode anyone else's password. I am contemplating on changing all my passwords now but I have this principle of not changing it because its a reminder of the people I loved in the past.

My multiply is clean. No traces of any past relationships. It is all about family and friends. I no longer blog there because I want to keep my thoughts to myself thus F is the only person who can visit this site because I once shared him the link.

With this incident, I am more of appalled than mad. I am aghast by the efforts to intrude my privacy. Tis so heartbreaking. Bless you, whoever you are.

No comments: