Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a resolution and a mantra

After dinner, I made a mental note- a resolution that I will stop blogging anything that has to do with him. I was surprised to read his PM about the article to be published. I never thought that he would still remember my blogsite given his memory.

You guessed it right, I am not going to send him the article. What for?

* * * * *

I am all the more determined to live longer. Just when I thought I've no more reasons to be alive, God provided me with an inspiration. Why should I keep on sulking for a lost lovelife when there are outpouring of love from family and friends? Nah, who am I joking? Tsk. I still love him. But I have to be awake that there's "achiever" already.

New Mantra

I am not going to let this ailment take me.
I am going to live longer.
I a winner and an achiever, too.
I have faith in GOd.

Happiness is a choice. And I chose to be happy. I'd greet tomorrow with smile. God loves me, too.

No comments: