Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jaded Sunday

So many things happened today and I find myself oh so jaded. I never got a decent sleep last night because I am so feverish. And my head, back and hips are aching like hell.

This morning, I took the Career Service Exam or the Civil Service Exam. I had a hard time answering those 170 items. I don't know if it was because of my flu or the questions are real difficult. Hahaha. Actually, the Math part of the exam was easier compared to English grammar. It took me 2 hours to finish the exam when it was designed to be taken for 3 hours. I don't know if it is a good sign or what, but I am hoping to pass that test. Gee, nakakahiya naman kapag bumagsak ako.

After the exam, I ate along Timog. I was a bit nostalgic as I see the familiar signages where F and I frequent. Out of missing him, I wasn't able to control the urge to send him SMS. He replied to my SMS. He even asked me where am I heading. Stupid me, I long to see him again.

Kudos to UP Fighting Maroons for winning the game against Ateneo.

No comments: