Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Numb

I don't know if it's because of the medicines or of the trauma from the previous relationship that made me feel this way. No matter how many times P profess of undying and faithful love, I just can't feel it.

I wish that I can reciprocate it. I feel for him. He's a very nice man. Honest, always around, and not to mention uber good looking.

Love, why did you leave me?

* * * * *

This is totally nonsense but I am blogging it anyway. He sent me a PM. Asking how am I doing. Tsk. Stupid me, I was never ready for that. For the lack of better words to reply, I replied by asking his identity. Hahaha. I was tempted to say that I am finally over you. Err, getting over you pala. Also, the evil in me wants to tell him that: "I have no PSP and DSLR to give you, why sent me a PM?". Tsk. Poseurs and users are no longer welcome in my life. Meeting such is an episode I want to bury in my grave.

* * * * *

Whoa, Tuesday Love pala ngayon. I almost forgot.

No comments: