Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Am I?

I knew it. I always find it hard to write whenever I am happy. I just thought that words are not enough to fully explain such feelings.

Lately, I have been feeling too lazy to blog. And I don't know why.Am I happy now? Have I found the elusive peace of mind? Have I totally moved on?

There's only one way to answer all these. I know how. But I don't have the guts and the will power to do so. Weird, but I no longer feel the pain. Days can pass without me even thinking of him. I actually think more of P than him now. And I even find myself smiling while writing this.

Am I happy now?

* * * * *

I should be having my period today but there isn't any. Gee, am I taking too much pain killers that I no longer feel myself PMS-ing? Lord, I can't be, it can't be. No! Please? Please? Please?

Come out, sweetie. Don't torture me with the thought of me carrying his. Twas a mistake that finally ended a month ago. Tsk. Wala na atang chance masave ang offsprings ko.

Am I carrying his?

No comments: