Thursday, July 16, 2009

the same familiar scent

I so missed my bed and pillows. Its been 6 days and I long for the same familiar and comforting scent of my very own room. Gee, this four cornered wall witnessed the many breakdowns I had and will have in the coming days.

I hate myself for turning into a cry baby now. Dad always told me that big girls no longer cry. That I should fend for myself. He's right and I missed him so much. He and grandpere are the only men who loved me unconditionally. I missed my dad's daily sermon on my acads. I missed him calling me almost every night to check on my paper's progress. I wish that he's here beside me. Comforting me as I battle this ailment. Dad, I am so sorry for I wasn't able to save myself. I am a woman now. I did it but I don't regret it. Yes, I am a big girl now but I still cry. The facade that I kept just disappear.

As I lay in bed, I am now preparing myself for tomorrow's judgment. I will be fine.

No comments: