Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meme Time

When I woke up this morning, I promised myself that I will start a healthy lifestyle. By healthy, I meant diet, exercise, skin treatments, and ample amount of sleep. If there's one good thing the separation taught me, maybe that is for me to take care of myself.

Diet
I will start my Lemon Detox diet on Monday. Promise! I don't have the ingredients with me. After my exam on Sunday, I will buy those. Besides, I can't really start detoxing today since it's my granny's birthday. You know, it's difficult to pass on delicious food. Hahaha. Plus FIC gave us free samples of Banana Split. Four spoons for that.

Exercise
I have been doing Pilates for almost 2 weeks now. I can see results as my core muscles are toning already. I also jog in the morning and do skipping ropes before I take a bath. I am getting really fit now. Who would have thought that I am nursing an ailment?

Skin Treatments
Since I frequent Sacred Hospital, I thought of continuing my Diamond Peeling sessions with Tita Chit. After 2 sessions, I can see some improvement. My skin seems to glow. Pimple marks are still visible but has improved alot. I don't even have pimples now. I am now religiously applying those creams. No pain, no gain. And Patience is indeed a virtue.

Sleep
This is what I lack. There was never a day that I can get enough zzzzzz. At night, my mind is too troublesome to even rest. I still think of what will happen in the next 10 weeks---how and to whom I am going to spend it. During daytime, I am too busy watching flicks or reading novels.

I am enjoying my "me time". I can do these things leisurely. I've got to love myself before someone else does. It's not too late for me to be vain. After all, who wouldn't want to be pretty and calm looking on her bed.

P.S: Goodnight, everyone. I should stop worrying now eventhough I lost my new phone with my number on it. Grr. I am now using my old Globe sim. Come on, Holy Spirit, deliver me from temptation. That I may control myself from sending him SMS.

Signing off,
Single L

No comments: