Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sundays

I love Sundays. It's only on Sundays that I get to have that very elusive peace of mind. Every time I hear the Holy Eucharist, my heart just opens up and my mind lightens from all the burdens I have been subjected to.

Funny how I was feeling bitter and mad yesterday for the lashing I received. But now, I think that I am very much open into forgiving him. I don't have the heart to hate that person ( the one who gave me the lashing). I'd like to believe that it was the only piece of honesty he was able show me.

It made me realize how at a young age, I am capable of giving love and forgiveness. It made wiser now in making decisions. I can now decipher poseurs from not. Not because someone serves God on Sunday necessarily mean that he is God-fearing in thoughts and actions. Some are just actors. To which I wonder, isn't that more grave? Hahaha.

It's actually the fourth Sunday that we are separated from one another. Somehow, I am fine now. I am getting used to the hang of it. I am no longer keen on checking my phone whether or not he is texting me. I saved alot for not buying load. Hahaha. But of course, there are downsides. I missed him so. His voice. His touches and kisses. Whew, I'd be more crazy if I will still think of the good old times we had.

Tomorrow, I'd be claiming the yearbook type of scrapbook I pre-ordered in Trinoma. And I don't know if I'd be excited or not. The store is called PictureBooks. Yes, I am a junkie---my very own way of showing how I value and appreciate all the small things he has done in my life. Everything that I have saved will be on that book. That will be last piece of him in my life.

P.S: I am too perked up to sleep. Lying on my bed will only make me think of him. I no longer want to cry either. I don't know. Tawagan ko kaya sya? Ahahaha.

No comments: