Saturday, August 1, 2009

What Weekend?

Since I started working seriously, I am becoming too lazy to update this blogsite. My will power isn't that strong to fight off the desire to just sleep. Gee, my work is taking a toll on me. I cannot even distinguish the days. Everyday seemed to be just the same, all work.

It is so disheartening to work on weekends. Imagine that everyone is at home---sleeping leisurely and while I am writing reports. Grrr. If I could only pull the time to 6:30pm, I would. The volume of work is so high that I always miss my coffee break. I can't even go online at work because I fear that I would spend more time chatting to YM friends than working on my tasks.

However, it is not all bad. I am proud to say that in just a short period of time, I was able to learn a lot when it comes to retailing. I feel so adept in the daily operations. I get to practice my Marketing, Public Relations, and Organizational Development knowledge. Plus the pay is good enough to finance my whims. Ang dami ko na ulit pera!

It'll be my off tomorrow. And my weekend will be spent for God and for pampering. After the morning mass, I will visit Tita Chit for my DP and skin bleaching. Afterwards, I will have my hair treated at Tony's. Also, I will get lots of ZZZzzz.

So what is weekend? Weekend is about working my ass off to pay for my pampering endeavors.

No comments: