Thursday, August 20, 2009

Of Special Holidays and Long Weekends

Kuya Ryan is in HK since yesterday.

Lambert will have Bora weekend.

My siblings are playing Wii because they don't have classes tom.

Everyone in FB is thrilled about the long weekend.

But not me. I cannot honestly distinguish the days since I started working in Market. I get to have my rest day on Mondays wherein everyone is at work. I have missed on several holidays and weekends. I skipped attending Sunday masses in Guiguinto.

Tonight, I envy those who are working in Quezon City. They are too lucky for they only worked 3 days this week. Look at Kuya Ryan, he went to HK with office mates since Wednesday. Indeed, they are taking advantage of special holidays and long weekend.

Ditto with Lambert. The Rebisco people are on board to Bora tonight until Sunday. I am so green with envy! I wish that I could go there before my hibernation.

I wish that I could spend the long weekend like I used to. ZZZzzzz, lappie, chips and movies.

If there's one good thing about tom, it'll be the double pay and less congested MRT.

No comments: