Friday, August 14, 2009

My first ever SALE

I feel so tired today. There are so many tasks required of me. There was never a chance when i could eat my lunch on time. There's so much pressure and expectations at workplace. Why do I have to be Lea---the UP Manila graduate? Can I just be Lea---the workaholic employee of Market Market? Kidding.

Today is the first day of our 3-day "pay day" sale. My first ever SALE experience. The volume of people is tolerable. There isn't so much customers complaints. I guess we raked in enough moolah to maintain the top department spot. Hahaha.

Work really helped me a lot on my everyday undertakings. It kept me busy so that I could veer away from nonsensical thoughts. Yes, I am still a GC in a way. I bring home work loads so that I could present it the following day. Finally, I could utter the words "Thank You" because I have a slave driving job.

Thought for Today:
Forgiving is absolutely the most powerful way to get rid of anger. Forgetting is the most effective way to heal and move forward. Both are difficult, yet, necessary for us to live a better and a happy life.

No comments: