Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy because...

Twas my off today and it's too bad that I wasn't able to update this again. Tsk. Is this another case of "I am too happy to blog" again? Oh no, tis can't be. It'll be a very busy week for me. Let me vent but take note, I am not complaining. Hahaha.

Reasons why I am happy today:

1. I get to rest and do normal stuff before employment.

2. Seeing it before my very eyes freed me from unnecessary drama. We call it in debate class as Prima Facie evidence.

3. Kelly Pickler's "best days of your life" is my new anthem. Hahaha.

4. It'll be Lady Gaga's concert tomorrow.

5. And I love you so opening on Wednesday. And yes, I'll be watching it with friends.

6. It'll be Friday Emabassy and Ascend with my sorority sisters. They call it "coming out party".

7. It's pay day on Friday and I will have so much moolah again.

8. Off to south tom for more stress.

9. My first canvassing experience at SM Makati and Landmark on Wednesday.

10. God is always good. he never fails to carry me when the load is uber heavy to carry. Papa God, thank you po. I love you.

My days are numbered. I'll make sure that I will enjoy every single day left. No ghost to haunt me. You are not to affect my mood. Haha. Funny, but I still wish for your happy ending. I am happy for you. may you find the mother in her. Hihihi.

No comments: