Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The long wait is over






Indeed, patience is a virtue.

After more than 5 months of waiting for Tempura branch in Trinoma to open, I was finally able to eat my all time favorite yakitori don for dinner. It wasn't actually planned. We were supposed to watch "And I Love You So" but due to my tardiness, we weren't able to catch the 8pm screening. And so the Tempura dinner with my loves.

Must try: Green tea ice cream for dessert. 5 spoons. I can still taste the velvety texture in my tongue. Yummy.

In the circle of your arms, I will watch as worlds collide.

Work Updates:

-Still no luck with Ms. Jullie regarding my resignation. Help me, God.

-I did my first canvassing at Mega Mall. It was so much fun. I wish that i could do it everyday. Kudos to SM's Events Marketing team, today's fashion and beauty party was successful. I got to meet models like Joey Mead, Nicolette Bell, Raya Manaquil and Ornusa Cadness. Slender, bony and sexy---my ideal body. Haha. In my dreams.

-I wore the dress I bought in Women (Glorietta) especially for that canvassing. Everyone commented that I lost so much weight. And the dress looked good on me.

-I have 2 pending reports due tomorrow. I must work on that real soon or else, I'll be reprimanded. Whew.

-We will have a 3 day sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And that meant working my ass off on weekends again.

No comments: