Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday Love

I always loved Tuesdays but today is an exception. I woke up very early this morning so as not to be late. Manong drove me to MRT North Avenue station just on time but when I was about to board the MRT car, I remembered that I left my Swipe ID on my other bag.

I tried calling manong so that I'd come home with him to get the ID. too bad that he was past the Balintawak interchange. I had no choice but to take FX going to Bulacan. I reached home around 10am. After getting my swipe, I immediately went to tabang to take another ride to North Avenue.

My swipe says that I am in by 12:05pm. Almost 3 hours late from my shift. Effin day. Just when I was too excited like the molecules in gaseous phase. Hahaha.

It will never be Tuesday Love if nothing special happened today. Hihihi. I am getting all the kilig lately. Fetching me in Market, Dining in Serendra and Sending me home in one piece. Isn't he nice?

If only I could love again. Slowly but surely, I am facing my fears head on. I can now go to Trinoma sans the sad and empty feeling.

*****
Toby invited me to watch Up in 3D version tomorrow in Trinoma. Gee, I am super excited. My first movie after Transformers 2.

No comments: