Monday, August 17, 2009

RD

I miss waking up with the sunshine all over my face. It has been over a month that I would usually get up sans the sunrise. since its my rest day today, I am loving the sunshine as it blinds me.

Having breakfast in bed is one thing that I missed most. Eating toasted french bread and sipping hot choco while I lazily check my mail in my lappie. Can anything get better than that in the morning?

I almost stayed in bed the whole day. I got too addicted to FB that I can't get up. FB conversations are so stimulating and revealing. Gee, I am connected with Ardie again. I can still remember the HS days when I ditched him. Haha. He looks better now and he seems to improve intellectually.

Twas also today that one of my FB post hit 59 comments. They love me enough not to let me go. Whoa, enough of drama. All my bags are packed. And yes, I am ready to go. I also planned my gala until February next year. I am going to spend my Christmas in California with Ken's family. And i hope to meet Leslie, too. And on Valentine's day, I am going to meet up with the brats in HK. We will go shopping and we will DisneyLand ourselves. Hahaha. I am trying hard not to be too excited. No jinx, please?

Finally, Monday will not be called Pamper day if I am not to visit a spa or a salon. I had my mane treated today at Fix. My 2k is all worth it. I lurve the results. Hihihi. Who would have thought that I am nursing a broken heart? Or am I still? Hahaha. I don't know. But I am happy right now and I'd like to keep the status quo.

No comments: