Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mega Magazine

I had so many meetings today.

Just before lunch, I attended the OIC meeting with Ms. Kat Rodriguez wherein I was bullied by other officers into staying in the company. They even asked me on what magic I possess for almost tripling the sales for periods 7 and 8.

Then, there's the dreaded meeting with the consultants. Ms. Gigi was nice enough with me. But I pity Ms. Leslie for all the lashing she got from Ms. Gigi. Twas so difficult to handle Ladies' Shoes Department. There's so many SKU's and variance to work on.

Finally, a meeting and presentation with Mega Magazine staff. I feel so elated to be in the boardroom. Imagine, they were all asking for my opinions in certain articles and items to be featured in the next issue. Hahaha. I am almost tempted to volunteer on writing the article myself. Being the supervisor of Ladies' Accessories and Bags, it is my pleasure to have our items published in that glossy and classy pages of Mega.

I am enjoying my work at Market. Aside from magazine meetings, I also get to have freebies. Hahaha. The best so far was the Euphoria Blossom by CK given by LuxAsia merchandiser. And not to mention the many Gift Certificates.

No comments: