Monday, August 31, 2009

Holidays. Shopping. Foot in the Door. Angels

Today, the Filipino people are commemorating the deeds and sacrifices of our forefathers to preserve our sovereignty and liberation from the over hundreds of years of domination by other countries.

And what a coincidence that today's also my day off. And what better way to celebrate it? By indulging to my whims and caprices. Hahaha. It may be shallow but I feel happy today for the very reason that I feel like a normal Filipino even for this day only because thousands of them are resting too.

Instead of having another trip to the salon, I went shopping with my loves. I splurged on shoes (I bought 3 pairs at that!), bag, cosmetics and of course, FOOD!

A real case of love at first sight. Haha. My Black crisscross peep toe heels is my new baby. I enjoyed my day even if it burned a hole in my pocket.

My day would have been perfect if some nuisance did not send me PMs. Yes, as in many PMs that I never bothered to reply even once. I don't want to subject myself from any form of foot in the door tactics. NEVER AGAIN! I managed to live my life without him, then why bother to ask details? Besides, I don't believe in the idea of dead people resurrecting from their graves. I hope that I made my point loud and clear, "you are already dead".

I nearly cried tonight as I read Lamby's SMS. How sweet of him. The SMS reads:
Tnx Lea n Eklok. Super enjoy! Madel sayang wala ka! D tuloy kumpleto ang lambert's angels. Bigla ako nalungkot ng ako nalang nasa fx. Narealize ko na magiging kulang na angels ko kasi my aalis. The 3 of you are the most treasured girlfriends of mine! Tnx.

Whoa, Thanks too for saving my day. Lamby, your fallen angel will be back soon. I am not going to make my absence felt. I will always be around.

P.S: Will post the pics tomorrow.

No comments: