Friday, August 21, 2009

Take 3?

If Embassy Friday wont push through, I might as well eat at Tempura tonight instead.

*****

None took place between the two. But I had DQ with Gracielle tonight at Trinoma. I so love my Banana Split. So many tropical fruits in it. Yummy again.

*****

All things end, all things stop, all things fade. Greatest feeling in the world? It's when you start feeling good again after feeling awful for a long time.

*****

"The hurt began to fade and it was easier to just let go. At least I thought it was. But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you, and when the feelings got too strong I'd write you another letter. But I never sent them, in fear of what I might find. By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else. I wanted to remember us like we were that summer. I didn't want to ever forget that - Nicholas Sparks"

No comments: