Thursday, August 13, 2009

dont make me change my mind

I came home earlier than the usual. I did my routine--- take a bath, brush my teeth and apply the many sticky creams. After all the kikay thingy, I went online. Tsk. and I wasn't prepared to read what was written on my FB wall. and it read:
I was looking at our pics in my cam,the sleepover,last night's fun dinner, then it suddenly came into my mind that you'll be leaving soon.it just felt like it was too soon, and you might laugh about this, but i cried! Haha. I just remembered the days or should i say the nights that i literally ran to you for comfort and to seek advice. It just felt sad that i wont be able to do that anymore since you are too far.haha! Seriously,i just want to thank you with my utmost sincerity,friend. And so we should make the most out of your remaining days,and party hard!:-P

Gee, I hate reading this. A note like this make me lose all my emotions. Damn, I don't need all this drama. I hate it not because I hate the people making mushy comments but because I don't want to give myself any room to change my mind. I feel that I have lost enough to even let this opportunity slip my hands. It is all that's left for me. I lost a partner so the next logical thing to do is to get rich. Hahaha.

Whew, as it draws near the 29th, my heart is breaking into pieces. Am I ready to leave everything behind? Well, I should. And I will.

No comments: