Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Philippine Daily Inquirer

And the work load continues...

Today, I rendered another 2 hours of over time just to cater to the whims of PDI's Lifestyle section writers. Now, I can't really say if I am still thrilled with all the representations and attention that my Department is getting from these big publishing names.

I can feel myself very exhausted from the very long board meetings. People keep on arguing and debating on what is hip and what is not. The pool of writers themselves can't even think and defend a very good theme for Sunday's issue.

Slowly, I am getting bored touring and debating to my department. I can recite my items even without batting an eyelash and stuttering. In one of the area tours, one writer asked about my personal details because according to her, my name is quite familiar. I simply replied it could be the article I contributed to the Young Blood section. Then she agreed and asked about the status of my heart. I just said that i am happy with my life.

And to end this very energy consuming day, I think that I deserved this pint of Banana Split from FIC. Thanks mom for always cheering me up. Now, I am going to sleep with a smile in my face. And hopefully dream of another pint. Hahaha.

No comments: