Friday, September 26, 2008

up, up and away

she: where do you think you are going?
me: somewher e out there
she: do you really have to pack now?
me: yes and no. for emergency gala lang naman kasi to eh
she: what seems to be your problem?
me: stress from everything
she: clear your mind. rank your priorities. finish your undergrad and you are free from your father.
me: i can't wait to graduate. if only i can have a magic remote control to fast forward everything
she: i know you when you have problems. face it and stop crying. para kang namatayan ng aso ulit
me: i am fine. things are getting better and i stopped crying
she: good. now organize your stuff and take a rest.

* * * * *

ahahaha. my HK trip is busted. I should have kept it to myself. My actions are betraying me, I can't seem to hide the excitement and fears of being alone for the first time in a foreign land. Gee, I want to do it for myself--and be liberated once again. In a swimming pool of thoughts, I seem to be drowning.

* * * * *

I will never stop hoping and wishing and praying for my special day to come. Actually, every day is a blessing. A chance to make things work as how they used to be. My faith is still intact-- I am not losing hope. My receptacle is overflowing with love, take some and have fun with me. Let's consume everything. Take me, I am all yours.

No comments: