Tuesday, September 30, 2008

closest to liquid

Last alc0hol u had:

:: blowjob and Shirley temple


Last movie:

:: hellboy 2. I don’t think that I can muster enough courage to watch movies again.


Last beverage:

:: water


Last call:

:: was trying to ring his phone just in case he slept. He might be late, you know J


Last text message:

:: “yun pala ang surprise mo”


Last song played:

:: love will you back


Last time you cried:

:: just this 4am


Last meal:

:: baked zitti from sbarro


EIGHT Have You’s

Have you ever dated someone ur bestfriend likes?

:: chaz used to be my bestfriend and I dated ken eventhough I knew that she liked him


Have you ever been cheated on?

:: at some point people cheat unknowingly


Have you ever bought condoms?

:: I haven’t bought one in the counter


Is there one person who can make you

feel better no matter what?

:: yes, and I didn’t take good care of that person. But how I wish that I could have him back again


Do you find yourself crushing on

someone currently?

:: rar. No!


Have you ever lost someone?

:: we are just physically apart but in my heart, Im still nurturing the love I have for him


Have you ever been depressed?

:: falling in to the depths of depression again


Do you smile at strangers?

:: depends on my mood


RANDOM:

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

:: its getting better


What is your wallpaper on your cellphone?

:: green apple


How many people have you kissed in 2008?

:: just F


Were you happy when you woke up today?

:: not so but as we speak, I have a better mood


What is a fact about the last person who texted you?

:: he is the love of my life


Do you hate the last person you kissed?

:: no way! I would love to kiss him every minute of my life


What are you listening to right now?

:: chirping birds outside my window


What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?

:: pairs of shoes


Last night you felt...

:: jaded


Who are all the people you have text messages from in your phone?

:: would you believe that the 240 messages in my phone just came F? I cannot delete those sweet and caring messages because I may never receive the same content ever again


You're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?

:: I maybe sad or I am so happy that I don’t want to ruin the moment. Or I maybe thinking of what to do next


Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?

:: not yet and I don’t intend to be like that. No reasons to bury bridges


Last time you laughed?

:: long time ago


If you could seek revenge on someone would you?

:: no. just let it pass


Do you bump into someone's arm if you want to hold their hand?

:: I so dig cuddling. I am touchy to people that I care about


Last argument?

:: just a discussion last night. Peaceful and full of love


Plans for saturday?

:: none so far but if ever he asked me out, oh sure!


Excited for anything?

:: Oct-sembreak

Dec-grandpa’s birthday

March-my 22nd birthday

April-graduation day


Last time you were confused?

:: this very moment


Do you hate when people smoke around you?

:: I don’t mind


Who was the last girl you talked to?

::mom


Who was the last person you talked to in person?

:: mom


Do you have any plans for today?

:: none. Sana ayain nya ako magmovie. hahaha


Do you think best friends can be replaced?

:: NO


Are you 18?

:: 21 at that


Whats the closest thing to you that's liquid?

:: tears? hahaha


What did you do last night, with who?

:: went to cyberzone, brought him dinner then went home to take a goodnight rest

No comments: