Sunday, September 28, 2008

from Exodus

Last night, I read the bible and chanced upon the Exodus chapter. I found a very inspiring verse about being strong and taking the cudgels once again. Here it is:

"A strong person is not about the one who doesn't cry,
but the one who knows how to be quiet, sheds a tear for a moment,
then picks up his (her) sword and fights again.
Don't be discouraged by the hardship that you are experiencing today.
Those are just spices in our lives."
Exodus 14:13-14


I am happy and thankful now for whatever it is that is happening in my life. Things are starting to fall into places again. My thesis is almost done (just chapters 1 to 3 only) in partial fulfillment of my 1st semester. I may have experienced the most painful heartache ever but it doesn't stop me from loving him all the more. With love comes acceptance and forgiveness. I have let go of the hatred that once took over me. All I have is the love and care for him--the very same person who promised to love me forever and accepted me despite my flaws. I learned alot from the experience, it made me a better me. I gained a wider perspective in life as a whole. I love you. I never lost my faith that someday soon, it will still be us.


PS: I am getting mushy again. Hahaha. It's hard not to think of him. Oh well, I have to revise my chapters 1 to 3. Later

No comments: