Saturday, September 20, 2008

my current life in 85 questions

1. What are your plans for tomorrow?

- Watch UAAP and work on my thesis

2. Whose car were you in last?

- Nico Robert Martin

3. What perfume are you wearing?

- VS pear glaze

4. What color shirt are you wearing?

- white and red

5. How long is your hair?

- shoulder length

8. Last movie you watched?

- Panaginip na FILI in UPD

9. Last thing you ate?

- Bola-bola siopao from chowking

10. Last thing you drank?

- water

11. Where did you sleep last night?

- in our house

13. Are you happy right now?

- I can’t afford to be sad

14. What did you say last?

- “Good morning Kathryn. Wake up and be happy today. God loves you. This is another chance to show bebe that you love him. Be good."

15. Where is your phone?

- study table

17. What color are your eyes?

- brownish black

18. When was the last time you had your heart broken?

- few days ago but I am determined to have my bebelab back

19. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?

- Myself. But I am on the process of forgiving myself

22. What are you listening to?

- especially for you- MYMP

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?

- for him to open his heart and let me in again

24. What is your Favorite Food?

- I like bangus belly in all dishes. Beef sinigang too.

25. Who makes you happiest right now?

- Franco Flores

33. Alcoholic beverage you had?

- Blowjob and Shirley temple last night

34. When is your birthday?

- March 04

36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?

- My bebelab

37. When was the last time you were in a swimming pool?

- Sha’s party? I can’t really remember

39. Where was the last place you went?

- Petron in marilao exit

40. How do you feel about your hair right now?

- it needs a lot of treatment. I miss it when its stick straight. But I want to have it permed. Hahaha

41. Do you have expensive Jewelry?

- given by granny

46. Where does most of your family live?

- Bulacan

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

- 3 siblings

50. Do you drink beer?

- yes but I out grew drinking beers

53. Do you have T-Mobile?

- just globe

54. What is/was your favorite subject in school?

- Dynamics of Public Relations or any Science subjects

57. Do you have any talents?

- is talking a talent? hahaha

58. Have you ever been in a wedding?

- Yes

60. Did you take a nap today?

- Just woke up

61. Ever met someone famous?

- usually

63.Do you want to be famous someday?

- not really. I just wanted to affix ATTY. before my name

66. Could you handle being in the army?

- I think so. Hahaha. I am a warrior

67. Do you believe in Karma?

- Yes and Karma is a bitch

68. What color are your nails right now?

- pussy red

.

69. highlight of your week?

- Thursday night

71. Ever been to another continent?

- not yet but soon

72. Ever been to Las Vegas?

- not yet

74. Have you ever been gambling?

- yes. Tried slot machines in Mimosa

76. Have you been to New York City?

- soon

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?

- liked hello kitty way back in elem

82. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?

- THREW IT

83. Last time you were sick?

- Several weeks ago

84. Do you like anyone right now?

- I do. I am learning to appreciate them

85. Do you think anyone will repost this?

- maybe

No comments: