Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sunshine

7:50 am

So far, so good. I am on a good mood. I won't waste the sunshine weeping on a lost cause. I know that I can do better. There's no need to be sad. Move on, Lea. Life has to continue. It doesn't stop after a break-up. You can have him back, all you have to do is be the old Lea he once knew. No need to rush. Must heal first so that you can be a better partner just in case he accepts you again.

7:54am

I shouldn't have write this. Rar. This is a tear jerking torture. I had too many realizations last night. I surrender everything to God. God knows better. He will take care of me. There is no pride to swallow, I already submitted myself. Di ko alam kung hanggang saan ko kaya na wala sya. Di ko nga kaya ngayon palang eh. Ang hirap!

8:00am

I must put a front today. I need to be strong. There'll be a debate this afternoon, this is a good motivation to be a rapist once again. I will bore myself listening to STS reports so my mind will be occupied with academic thoughts. No, I'll daydream nalang pala. Hahaha.

No comments: