Friday, September 26, 2008

frances wenceslao 101

Funny how close friends can sense what other friend can feel even without actually confiding. Hahaha. That's the downside of having a Psychology graduate friend! Kidding aside, I am thankful that I got the best advice ever even without asking for it.

frances wenceslao: look at it this way. ginawa syang busy ni papa God kasi may lesson ka daw na dapat malaman. He is using him kasi mahal mo siya..best instrument to make you a better you.

* * * * *

Enough said. I am starting to become a better lea. Selfless and understanding. I don't want to pressure anyone lest make them miserable by being so unreasonable. I learned my lessons. I am humbled by the man I want to spend ever after. My spiritual affinity with God increased, there's no one I can turn to in times of almost insanity but Him. I am blessed in so many ways than others, I must be thankful and stop being the old whiner Lea that I am. I learned to appreciate and see the beauty of others. Thank you. In time, I can start all over again and be the best that I can be. Have a little faith on me.

No comments: