Saturday, September 27, 2008

He is my buddy

1) Where is the person you want most?

♫ either at FLH office or driving around QC

2) Where will you be 2 hours from now?

♫ in my bed

3) Did your last kiss mean anything?

♫ of course, twas him I last kissed on the lips

4) Does your ex miss you?

♫ I so miss F

5) Does anyone love you?

♫ of course, I am lovable

6) Can you make yourself sneeze?

♫ yes. hahaha

7) What are you doing tomorrow?

♫ will work on my thesis or join PRSP grand prix

8) Are you easily confused?

♫ only with Mathematics

9) Do you think you would make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

♫ I am trying to be one for my only bebe

10) Where were you at 9AM this morning?

♫ lying on my bed

11) Do you fall for people easily?

♫ No! I find it hard to open up but if I do, I give my all

12) What does your last text message read?

♫ “no. hilo na ako…”

13) What are you listening to right now?

♫ none

14) How has the week been?

♫ twas fine. So much of what I expected it to be.

15) Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?

♫ I love him and he knows that. I will wait until forever

16) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

♫ damn right! I want to kiss him right now and twirl his’. Hahaha. Naughty me

17) Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?

♫ of course, he is the love of my life. He is my everything-my forever

18) Do you sleep with the TV on?

♫ no. I don’t like noise. I want complete silence or his breath near my ears

19) Are you too forgiving?

♫ I say that I am fine but I am passive—my coping mechanism

20) Have you ever wanted to be a fire fighter?

♫ nope, hihikain ako

21) Who do you miss?

♫ bebelab

22) What was the last thing you put in your mouth?

♫ water

23) Are you signed onto AIM?

♫ no

24) If you could have any car what would it be?

♫ yellow chevy in transformers

25) What are you stressed out about?

♫ thesis

26) Do you have anything in your pockets right now?

♫ aint wearing any article with pockets

27) How many windows are open on your computer?

♫ three

28) In the past week have you gotten sick?

♫ yes. Almost a flu

29) in the past week have you gotten a hair cut ?

♫ yes

30) How many profile views do you have?

♫ 198 in friendster

31) Who was ur last call from?

♫ nico pa yata

32) What do you want ryt now?

sana april na para tapos na academic obligations ko

33) What do you do with most of your time?

♫ think of F and future

34) How many clothes do you have in your closet?

♫ too many

35) On a scale of 1-10, how good is life?

♫ 8—it’s far from being perfect but I am beginning to appreciate life and see the beauty of others. I am slowly getting by

36) Will you and your ex ever get back together?

♫ We are physically separated now but I know that someday soon, love will lead him back to me. I never stopped praying for us to continue where we left off. Time can only tell and my sheer determination to exhaust all possible means to be back together. I lift all my worries to God, He will provide for us in the right time.

37) Do you think you'll be a good Mother/Father?

♫ I will be the best mom to my kid/s. will give them the best in this world

38) Are you high-maintainence?

♫ I am not. I may be brand conscious but I don’t desire things that are impossible to get. I am starting to be “kikay” again.

39) Are you happy with the way life is going?

♫ Again, it’s far from being perfect but I love every minute of my life now. No pressures to succumb to, more selfless and appreciative and I am ready to start a new chapter of my life only with positive thoughts. God will never leave me. He is my buddy in this new endeavor.

No comments: