Saturday, September 13, 2008

elusive happiness

Friendster Horoscope for September 12, 2008


The Bottom Line

Your intellect is one of your best features. So lead with it, in every conversation.

In Detail

You'll find that there will be no scarcity of scintillating conversations flying around today -- so if you've been having a strong desire to get philosophical and deep with someone, this is the day to do it. Your intellect is one of your most interesting features, and it's bound to captivate anyone you set your sights on today. Whether you need to grow a personal relationship or a professional one, you'll be able to do it with minimal effort now.

* * * * *
Minimal effort? Rar. Things aren't falling into place, we are slowly drifting apart. Seemed like we get used to not talking and seeing each other. The desire to stay up late just to talk anything under sun dissipated already. Is that a sign that we are both comfortable with each other hence, there's no need to affirm the relationship? Or that we no longer interest each other that's why it seemed so easy to say "I'll sleep ahead", "I am tired", I am not feeling well" and not not text each other anymore? The time we have for each other lessened. I am busy with my acads and him, with his work and the challenge I inspired him to undergo.

I don't think that one has to be intelligent to figure out what to do. It is all about putting things into perspective. Write down the want to do's and the what to do's. Then rank those priorities accordingly. Priorities coupled with time management hopefully will lessen the tampuhan.

I am really pathetic.
I keep on looking for flaws. I continue to nurture the "neglected and unloved" feelings. I find it hard to forgive him for his shortcomings. I am at fault most of the times because of these reasons and many more. I don't know what to do--how to move on so we can both start anew. I love him, I really do. Sana may patience pa sya para di mag give-up sa akin.

Happiness--why are you so elusive?

No comments: