Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wow, fan much?!

Last night, I went to FF RCBC for my swimming/cardio work out. And I brought Cami with me so she'd experience how it is at Fitness First. Gee, I hope that she signs up herself too. Cami, I missed you so. Had so much fun catching up with you.

Also at FF, I met up with Kuya Andy to get my AK diamond watch from Ken. Whoa, he is super hot forever. Hahaha. Looking at my watch now, I am happy and super light headed.

Back to reality.

On my way to work from Makati, I made a mental note to check on broadsheets because I know that his name will be in it. And I was right, Architecture Licensure Exam landed on the front pages of Phil Star and Manila Bulletin. And you guessed it right, I bought copies. Hahaha.


Nah, no one can blame me for feeling this way. I am happy for him. And super proud at that! We may no longer be together and I know that I have nothing to contribute in the success but I am just so happy that someone I know personally made it. Come on, be sensible and don't frown. Wink! Consider me a fan.

No comments: