Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello Work

Goodbye rest days, Hello work! Holidays are over and so work loads are starting to pile up again. Gee, I am not complaining. Hihihi. Tom will be my Marketing plan presentation and I have not started on my slides. Lazy me.

Monday pikunan with Lambert at Fitness First. Dude, I don't have the patience to wait. Never had. Tsk. I went to Trinoma all the way from San Juan because you were making drama about resigning from work. Tsk. You even asked me to draft your resignation letter and now you had the nerve to have kept me waiting. Tsk. Good thing I saw April at FX terminal to Bulacan. Tsk. Napauwi tuloy ako ng wala sa plano dahil sa inis.

* * * *

Guess who's excited for Tuesday Love tom? I am. Hahaha. See you tom, sunshine. Kuya Andy's wedding proposal tom. Love. Love. Love.

No comments: