Sunday, January 17, 2010

Realizations

Below is a collage of last night's warrior up at ||:encore:



1. No matter how long you didn't get to see one another, friends will always be friends. Gee, not even a hint of awkwardness. Haha. Everything seems yesterday, very vivid. I so love my college buddies. Till next month for another warrior up night!

2. What you are/were subjected to has strong repercussions to your future. No worries Cams, I am just here.

3. People have reasons for getting back on each others arms. Give them the chance. And be happy for them.

4. I feel oh so guilty for Kris' interview on THE BUZZ today. I wasn't able to watch it but I googled and watched it on Ytube. I feel bad for her, really. Tsk. And her tell all interview hit me. Sometime ago, I rang ex's mobile. But never had the guts to speak with him---I just wanted to hear his voice or maybe say adieu before my flight (which I skipped). Hahaha. Anyways,I feel guilty that I was so thoughtless and inconsiderate. What would the gf feel then? Yay. My long over due apology for that.

5. Perhaps it's best to live with the possibility that around any corner, at any time, may come the person who reminds you of your own capacity to surprise yourself, to put at risk everything that's dear to you. Who reminds you of the distances we have to bridge to begin to know anything about one another. Who reminds you that what seems to be---even about yourself---may not be.

6. I am happy today. I am slowly learning to count my blessings. Amen.

I am excited to work tom. I must. I love you.

No comments: