Friday, January 22, 2010

Dead. Fantasies. Dreams

I am so over it. I am done. I did my best.

But there will always be some unforeseen matters that take place. Had you made up your mind, maybe we are not in this predicament. Don't get me wrong. I am not alluding that you are stupid. Gee,you are indeed stupid! No amount of consolation will ever make me change my mind about quitting.

Yeah, the pay is good but I feel like I am working on every cent of it. Rar. My college allowance is as much. And that adds up to my heartaches. I sometimes wonder on why do I have to work like there's no tomorrow when my father can surely provide for us.

If I wasn't that hard headed, maybe things are so much fine now. Had I continued my studies and enrolled to UST for law schooling, I don't have to feel the work heartaches. So many maybe's. Maybe, we still are. Oh crap. This is a work related entry. Hahaha.

No comments: