Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And F Made it

Papa God, thank You for all the blessings. I can't thank You enough for giving us what is due for all of us. You truly are the best.

I tried so hard not to blog about it for fears that I might be misconstrued again. Alright, I have been a stalker to the point that I know whatever is it that's happening in his life. No one's actually updating me. I just happen to know. Hahaha. Clairvoyance much?

Kidding aside, I was so restless and frazzled as I google for the Arki board results. So okay, Top 10 are always the first to surface. 1, 2, 3....4! Franco Lintag Flores---UST---85.20%. To say that I was shocked is an overstatement. Shucks, I was overjoyed! Imagine, someone I know personally ranked 4th in the recently concluded ALE.

I am so proud of you. I never doubted your capacity to become great. Finally, you are few steps toward your goals. You are great and you deserve only the best. Thank you for picking up my call, Congratulations!

PS: Yay, my September 2008 entry is amazing. I saw it coming then.

No comments: