Sunday, January 10, 2010

Of Humility and Forgiveness

Yey me for I am still in complete attendance for my Sunday obligations. Haha. Kidding aside, it has always been automatic. Thanks F for rekindling my spiritual affinity. Kisses :)

This Sunday's sermon is about HUMILITY. And the birth of Jesus Christ is a good reminder for that virtue. Now, I realized that I've posted so much about my material stuff. According to Father, it (posting/bragging about possessions) widens the gap between those who can avail and cannot of the luxuries the world has to offer. Case in point: he was very pissed in one of the alumnus of St. Martin or ICSB for posting in his (alumnus) wall something like "Alam mo ba ang feeling ng gumagamit ng worth 30k na cellphone? Itanong mo sa akin". Father feels ashamed for having been one on this alumnus' mentor. Tsk. Way too show off.

And somehow, I feel guilty about this. In some ways, I had the tendencies of unintentionally brag about my stuff through blogging. I was always thoughtless and careless for I think that this blog is private. So oxymoron on itself, right? Haha. of course, some people will be able to access this. Voila! My thoughts are out/shared to that reader.

With humility comes forgiveness. Whenever "Our Father" is being sung, I am always almost in tears. The part: "And forgive us our sins as we forgive those sin against us" always makes me feel sad. Imagine that this is sang inTagalog thus you can feel the words no matter how arbitrary they are. If you are wondering why I am affected, answer to this is that I am awaiting for someone very significant to me to forgive me for all the heartaches and misgivings I had commited against him. I am trying to move on with life but the emotional baggage is too heavy to take 3 steps without lamenting on the falling out.

Someday, it'll come. And I'd be very glad to receive such. Surely, it'll make my journey less heavy and more worthwhile.

* * * * *
A major God bless to me for I have business proposal with Ollie and Co's. manager at 10am tomorrow. I need outlets. Lots of them. Lord, help me. I am claiming my heart's desire tonight and so I'll say thank you in advance for I know that you will grant those. Amen.

* * * * *
I am almost there. Very, very close. More happy days for me and RF! xoxo

* * * * *
Because Ameel just tagged me in FB (she posted her Debut pics), can't help but notice that I am still wearing such bangs up to now. Hahaha. The old pic was 5 years ago. Imagine that! Yay.

No comments: