Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the Second Day

*I was able to score 4 pairs of Crocs. Hahaha. Okay, I know I have blogged before that I am not to spend on shoes anymore but hello, that’s 30 something dollars only. Visit crocs.com for your own loots. And oh, one pair will be given to my kumare pala. Talking about being generous Lea. Wink!

*I had been very desperate to find Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner in all upscale malls I have been to t(hese past months) only to come home empty handed. Gee, I had the biggest smile when Ate F told me about drugtore.com’s buy 1 and 50% off on the said hair care brand. And yes, I hoarded again. Gee, I am so excited that I want to take a bath right now. Hihihi.

*In consonance with Herbal Essences, I was able to buy myself some Queen Helene mask. That’s for my pimply marked face. Yikes! And for Coco’s shampoo and conditioner, too. Yay, his is more expensive than mine. Lucky puppy!

*Lastly (on shopping note), 6 new NYC bags has been carted for K to pay. Haha. I swear, I am not to buy bags in the next 4 years.

*Had my footsies groomed and pampered at a nearby spa (Tony’s).

*And I am finally to let go of my old Samsung u600. Just before NYE, I have deleted all the pics and messages and everything that reminds me of my greatest love. Well, some things do not last forever and so what is the point of holding on to memories? I just have to let go and move on. And today is the start!

Yey! I can sense that 2010 will also be my lucky year. Hahaha.

No comments: