Sunday, January 3, 2010

Epiphany

Today, we celebrate Epiphany and not the feast of the 3 Kings---according to our Parish priest, Father Monic.

* * * *

OMG! My heart is pounding like I did 30 minutes of RPM plus 30 minutes in thread mill. Gee, I can't believe it---I am literally and figuratively stalking again! Whoa, I don't know what happened to me but my fingers just typed in the letters (making excuses)and voila! I am in ______ pages and posts. Hahaha. You are so funny, sweetie. I am all the more missing you. You still amuse me up to this date.

Well, I stopped before heartaches consume me again. No more nega vibes for 2010. Rar. Akala ko naman kaya ko kasi. Grabe ah, I refrained myself from such about 4 months ago and on the 3rd day of the new year, I am back to this effin' habit.

* * * *

On the lighter note, Madi and I with 2 undecided friends will watch Ne-Yo's concert on Saturday. We are torn between Platinum and Gold tickets. Rar. Why does it have to that expensive. Tsk. I am not into music--never an audiophile. Only F made me listen to radio and download some female voices songs. And now, I am about to spend 4k for that concert. Grrr. If not for Madi's drama, I am sure that I will just be working my bootay out on Fitness First.

No comments: