Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepless

And drowning. Yes, in a swimming pool full of thoughts. So many realizations. So many what nots. And oh so many effin' coincidences. My, why is it that my affair is somewhat patterned or copied? Is this a trend? A penchant (like I always go for Tomasinos)? Hahaha.

I really don't know but I feel like I am a lost flock right now. Sleepovers at Sikatuna are always enlightening and liberating. Alright, last night I bared my soul out. I admitted to her the one thing I kept on denying thinking that it will save me from "ang tanga mo" remarks.

Surprisingly, she was all ears. Giving me all the time in the world to reflect on such actions. Well, there was no remorse. I grew to become a woman in that affair. I learned a lot. He may be the one person that unleashes all the inhibitions in me. He was the one I needed to surprise myself on the things I never thought I would ever do. So, thank you.

P.S: I kinda feel lost but I am happy. Finally someone was able to penetrate the icy facade. If dreams are real, gosh, kill me now. I so desire you. Haha. RF <3

Maybe, it was love. Love not bound to last but very enjoyable, nevertheless. It was a worthwhile experience.

No comments: