Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 9

I was asked to do 3 counter affidavits for the respondents in a complaint for Physical Injuries in relation to RA 7610. The task pretty kept me busy almost the whole day because their testimonies were long. I had to read them over again to cover loose ends. And it was really challenging because I had to draft those in Filipino. 

Meal plan for today:

Breakfast- I just had crispbread and non feta cheese and coffee. I woke up late so I had to rush to the office.

Lunch- Since my officemates have "baon" or just order from a lady, I just ordered ginisang ampalaya and tofu sticks. Again, no pictures.

Dinner- I had bangus fillet in tomato and mango salsa. I have no appetite to eat whatsoever. I just wanted to hit the sack as soon I am done washing up.

No comments: