Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 4

This post should have been published yesterday but because I got too busy with Flores de Mayo preparations, I hit the sack as soon as the event ended (actually, after I took a bath because wer hair makes me sleep almost in an instant).

Here's what I ate for my day 4:

Breakfast started at 7am. I just had caprese. Well, not really caprese as in tomato-basil-cheese caprese but a tweaked one. Hehe. Instead, I used tomato, green bell pepper and toasted cheese on crispbread. I just paired that with mango. 


For lunch, I just had grilled tilapia and steamed kangkong. It was around this time that we were prepping the caro for te procession later in the evening. No picture again.

For dinner, I just had crispbread. I know it is bad to skip a meal but I was really busy. Mass started at 6:30pm, it was followed by the procession for the Flores de Mayo. Event ended at 10:30pm. 

No comments: