Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 8

Today is the first day of my internship at the Public Attorney's Office in Malolos City. I cannot say that I am excited to work in PAO because I kind of feel that Litigation is not for me. Or that perhaps I am not into fighting causes for others as a public service. I don't know but growing up, I have always pictured lawyers in the corporate world---all powerfully dressed up in suits and stilettos. Okay, pardon the superficial me. 

Honestly, I kind of feel overwhelmed with the volume of BulakeƱos who are in need of legal services. Their cases range from simple/grave oral defamation to theft to illegal drugs to robbery to homicide. What a first day and a preview of what my life will be in the near future!

Anyway, here is what I ate today:

Since, I was in a hurry for my first day high, I just had tuna spread and crispbread with coffee. 


Come lunchtime, I ordered Stir fry veggies and squid. No picture because I got too shy taking pictures of my food in front of my workmates. 

For dinner, I just had tilapia fillet with tomato & mango salsa.

No comments: