Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BIG CHANGE

Law schooling tremendously changed my lifestyle, thus the weight gain. I started to miss my gym and yoga sessions, to drink frappes almost everyday, and to sleep late at night. My lifestyle is pretty sedentary--- the only exercise I had was whenever I had to walk from the library to my classroom. 

I know that I should not be blaming school for all the fats I have accumulated because others were able to manage their time and weight/figure successfully. Perhaps, I am just making excuses for my laziness.

Okay, no more excuses.

And so today, I am changing my lifestyle by embracing Cohen. 

Day 1:

For breakfast, the prescribed meal plan is 55g cheese + 75g vegetable. I had 2 pcs. of Jacob's biscuits with cheese plus tomato and onion salsa. 


For lunch, plan included 100g seafood + 120g vegatable. I had tuna (in water) mango and cucumber salad. 


For dinner, I just had tofu steak + chicken and cabbage slaw. 


No comments: