Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 3

I was so busy last night in my Tita C's despedida dinner hence the late Day 3 update. 

I am proud to say that I disn't binge last night. Yes, I was tempted to eat stuff not on the Cohen list but my desire to live a healthy lifestyle won over. Good job, Kathryn. Hehe.

Anyway, for breakfast I just had baked egg and vegies + 2 pcs. crispbread. I was in a rush to beat my 7am meal because I woke up late. Kind of hungover from SMC's #3peat! 


Come lumchtime, I just ate caulirice and tuna in brine. Yes, same as yesterday because I love it so much.

As for my dinner meal, I had grilled tilapia and steamed kangkong. Sorry, no pictures because I ate with my bare hand, thus the "I don't want to touch my phone", please. 

P.S.: 3 days in the program and I must say that I am loving it. No excessive exercise allowed but I can still manage to do 2 sets of 10 minute trainers. 

No comments: